Latest Makeup Deals
Upgrade your beauty stash with some of the best make-up products on sale! Whether it’s for your daily makeup routine or for a special occasion, we have products for all types of events. Enjoy searching our makeup deals & offers, or click here to visit the main Beauty & Health section.
Key Make-Up Products include:
- Primers – a base for foundation or makeup that allows it to go on smoother and last longer.
- Foundations – a liquid or powder makeup applied to the face to create an even, uniform colour to the complexion. Some foundations can also be used as a moisturiser, sunscreen, or base layer for more complex cosmetics.
- Powders – face powder is a cosmetic that you put on to set foundation. It comes in many shapes, sizes and textures, for example, there are translucent powders, finishing powders, mineral powders, loose powders, and more. It is important to choose the right powder for your skin type whether you have a dry skin, oily skin, mature skin etc. so make sure to keep that in mind when shopping for face powders.
- Eyeliners – cosmetics applied as a line round the eyes, used to emphasise the contours or to change the perceived shape of the eyes.
- Mascara – a cosmetic used to make the eyelashes darker, thicker and sometimes longer. The most common type of mascara is a liquid in a tube, however you can also find cream or powder mascaras.
- Blush – there are few different forms of blush and these are powder, gel or cream. The aim of the blush is to illuminate your face with a fresh and healthy glow. Blush can be applied after foundation and powder.
- Highlighters – a cosmetic that reflects light, often used for contouring. It can be applied highlighter to the face as well as other parts of the body to brighten up the skin.
- Lipsticks and liners – a cosmetic that gives colour, texture, and protection to the lips. A lip liner is used before lipstick to fill in uneven areas on the outer edges of the lips.
- Concealers – it is similar to foundation, but it’s much thicker. Concealer is used to hide dark circles, spots and other imperfections. It is best to use it on top of the foundation.
- Eyeshadows – a cosmetic (usually powder) in one of various colours that is applied to the eyelids to enhance the eyes. Eyeshadow comes in many different forms such as powder eyeshadow, creme eyeshadow, glitter eyeshadow, liquid eyeshadow and more.
- Bronzers – a cosmetic used to create a natural-looking warmth. It should be applied on the apples of your cheeks, the bridge of your nose and top of your forehead.
Some of the Makeup Brands include:
- Bobbi Brown
- Urban Decay
- Estée Lauder
- Fenty Beauty
- Charlotte Tilbury
- NYX Professional Makeup